Configure the Report Server Connection
Configure the connection between CA Identity Manager and the Report Server.
Note: We recommend that all systems involved in reporting be set to the same time zone and time.
To configure reporting
- In the User Console, click Tasks, System, Reporting, Report Server Connection.
- Enter the Report Server settings. Note the following:
- Host Name and Port—hostname and the HTTP URL port number of the system where the Report Server is installed.
- Reports folder name—location of the default CA Identity Manager reports.
- User ID—user created for the Report Server.
- Password—password for the user created in the Report Server.
- Secure Connection—select the checkbox to enable Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between CA Identity Manager and Report Server.
Note: Before you select the Secure Connection checkbox, verify that you have installed the certificate from the BOServer. For more information about how to configure SSL, see the Chapter "Report Server Installation" in the Installation Guide.
- Web Server—Set to Non-IIS for Tomcat
- Click Test Connection to verify the connection.
- Click Submit.
The reporting connection is established.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.