Create a Password Policy
You create password policies through the CA Identity Manager User Console.
Note: The availability of some password policy options requires mapping certain well-known attributes. See Enable Additional Password Policies.
Follow these steps:
- In the User Console, choose either:
- Policies, Manage Password Policies, Create Password Policy.
- Tasks, Policies, Manage Password Policies, Create Password Policy.
- Enter a unique name and an optional description for the password policy.
- Configure these password policy settings as best suits your implementation:
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.