Associate a Snapshot Definition with a Report Task
Assign a snapshot definition to a report task so CA Identity Manager knows which snapshot definition to use when running the report. Also, information for CA Identity Manager reports can come from multiple sources, and each report should be associated with a specific data source, depending on the information you want to view in the report.
To associate a snapshot definition and connection with a report task
- In the User Console, go to Roles and Tasks, Admin Tasks, Modify Admin Task.
- Search for the report task you want to associate a snapshot definition with.
- Go to the Tabs tab and click on the Edit button next to the Associate Snapshot Definitions tab.
- Click Add.
- Search for the snapshot definition to associate with the report task and click Select.
When associating a snapshot definition with a report task, note the following:
- A report can be associated with one or more snapshot definitions.
- A snapshot definition can be associated with more than one report.
- Multiple snapshots associated with a single report task must not use the same recurrence time.
- Click Ok.
- Go to the Search tab and click Browse to locate the search screens.
- Edit the search screen for the report task and choose rptParamConn under Connection Object for the Report.
- Click Ok.
- Click Select.
- Click Submit.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.