Adding a Search to Request and View Access
The Request and View Access task displays a list of services; however, no field exists to search for more services. To add a search field:
- Select Roles and Tasks, Admin Tasks, Modify Admin Task.
- Search for Request and View Access.
- Select the task in the Service category.
- Click Tabs.
- Under tab, click the edit icon to the left of Manage Access.
- Click Browse on the List Screen line.
- Configure the option that applies to add the correct search.
- Select the required Screen and click on Edit button to edit the screen.
- In Configure Standard List Screen, navigate to ‘Select the fields that a user can search on:’ section.
- Select the search fields and configure search field names.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Information about the Service Request, such as the Service Request Duration and User Data, appears in the Service Request approval workflow item. Also, this information is emailed if you assign the AddServiceToUserEvent policy-based workflow to the Request and View Access task.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.