Mapping Table: Position
Use this tab to configure custom mapping for Positions single-value fields.
The fields in this tab are listed below:
- Business Object Name for Position
- Specifies the name of a business object that represents Siebel positions
- Business Component Name for Position
- Specifies the name of a business component (within a business object) that contains the Siebel position data.
- Naming Field for Position
- Specifies Siebel field containing Siebel object name.
- Parent Position Name Field
Specifies Siebel field containing Siebel position’s parent name.
- Position's Division Field Name
- Specifies Siebel field containing Siebel position’s associated division name.
- Definition of a Custom field for Position
Specifies the mapping data (ETA Attribute, Display String, Siebel Field, Control Type, and LOV Type) for one field in a Siebel object
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.