Use this tab to register or view the properties of an RSA ACE SecurID server.
The fields in this property page are listed below:
- Endpoint Name
- Specifies the common name of the RSA ACE/Server how appears in CA Identity Manager.
- Size/Type: 99 characters; commas and semi-colons are not allowed
- This is a required field.
Describes the RSA ACE/Server.
- Server Host
- Specifies the name of the host where the RSA ACE/Server is installed.
- Size/Type: 99 characters
- This is a required field.
- Password Change Propagate Mode
Specifies the mode for propagation of the eTPassword change event. The following scenarios are possible:
- If both the Password Change check box and the PIN Change check box are not checked, then no password change even will occur.
- If the Password Change check box is selected, but the PIN Change check box is not selected, only the user password will be changed to the value provided in the eTPassword attribute. No modifications will be applied to the assigned tokens.
- If the Password Change check box is not selected, but the PIN Change check box is selected, only the value of the PIN for the assigned tokens will be reset to the value provided in the eTPassword attribute.
- If both the Password Change check box and PIN Change check box are selected, both the user password and assigned tokens PINs are will be changed to the value provided in the eTPassword attribute.
Note: For 2 and 4, if the user does not have any password or tokens assigned to them, the request to modify the eTPassword attribute is treated as a request to assign the password to the user using the value provided in the eTPassword attribute.
Note: For 3 and 4, if the user has more than one token assigned, the PIN reset applies to ALL of the tokens that are in possession of the user. The PIN is reset for each token to the same value provided in the eTPassword attribute.
- Password Change Check Box
If checked, specifies that the user password will be changed.
- PIN Change Check Box
If checked, specifies that the value of the PIN for assigned tokens only will be reset.
- Default Domain
- Specifies the name of the domain where the default account template exists.
- This drop-down list box displays your personal domain list only. This list is a local list and is unique for each account on the client workstation. This list is intended for the domains that you use frequently. Selecting a domain from this list does not require a request to a network server and is therefore very fast.
- To display and access every domain in your entire network, click the Domains button. When you do so, you can add one or more domains to your personal domain list.
- Default Account Template
- Specifies the default account template of the endpoint.
The default account template is used to create new accounts on the endpoint. You must define a default account template to activate the drag-and-drop feature on an organization or organizational unit. If the organization or organizational unit is not associated with an account template, the default account template at the tree level is applied.
- The drop-down list box contains all the account templates defined for RSA endpoints.
- Default Password Validity
Specifies default value of the password duration for created accounts.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.