UserID File Tab
Use this tab to specify security and password information for the Lotus Notes/Domino account.
The fields in this tab are listed below:
- Do Not Create User ID File (User will have Web Access Only)
When checked, specifies that the User ID file is not to be created.
- ID Security
Specifies a security type for the account. It can be one of the following:
- Certifier Default-specifies to create the account with the same security type as the Certifier.
- North American-specifies to use encryption technology used only by North American licenses.
- International-specifies that the account contains encryption technology that can be used internationally.
- License Type
Specifies a license type for the account. It can be one of the following:
- Lotus Domino Client-specifies that the account can use the workstation software and all its menus.
- Limited Domino Client-specifies that the account can access the workstation software and any database that was created with the basic Lotus Notes/Domino templates.
- Domino Desktop-specifies that the account has all privileges except the ability to see any design elements or user administration features.
- User ID Expires In…Months
Specifies the number of months (from the current date) that the account remains valid. When the account expires, the user will not be able to access the Lotus Notes/Domino server.
- User ID Expires On
Specifies the date and time when the account expires. The expiration date and time is retrieved from the Lotus Notes/Domino agent. Click on the Calendar to select a date.
- User ID File Path
- If you want the ID file to be stored on the LND server machine, you must enter the absolute path (on the LND server machine) appended with the ID file. (For example, C:\Program Files\Lotus\Domino\data\user.id.)
- If you want the ID file to be stored on a machine other than the LND server machine, you must enter the full UNC path that includes the proper driver's name with it. (For example, \\server\c$\share\user.id, the c$ cannot be omitted.)
- Add User ID to Lotus Domino Public Address Book
Specifies to add the account to the Public Address Book.
- Add Person Document to Specific Domino Address Book
- Specifies an alternate database file (Domino address book) to create the person document in.
- Note: This field can only be specified during initial account creation.
- Size/Type: 256 characters
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.