Fields on the Accounts Tab
The Accounts tab displays details about the accounts the user has on endpoint systems.
Some of the more significant fields are as follows:
- Name—The login name, email name, or other name for the account.
- Endpoint Type—The type of endpoint, such as an LDAP directory, that is associated with the account.
- Endpoint—The specific endpoint that is associated with the account.
- Suspended—One of three states.
- Active appears if the account is enabled.
- Suspended appears if the account is disabled.
- Activation Pending (Manual) appears if it cannot be resumed or suspended. Log in to the endpoint system to resume or suspend the account.
- Unavailable appears if the state cannot be retrieved because of no communication with the endpoint.
- Locked—Shows if the account is locked. Locking occurs when a user makes several attempts to log in to the account with the wrong password. Unavailable appears if the state cannot be retrieved because of no communication with the endpoint.
Additional Functions on the Accounts Tab
When the Accounts tab is included in a task that modifies a user, administrators can use that task to perform functions on the user's accounts. The available functions are determined by the tab configuration.
You can select which functions are available by using the Modify Admin Task on a tasks containing the Accounts tab. You edit the Accounts tab to determine if functions such as Assign Account and Unassign Account are available in the tab.
Note: See the online help for the Configure Accounts tab for more information.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.