Currently Matched Policies/Policies Already Applied Tab
Use this tab to view the synchronization status for users.
- Policy Name--The name of the identity policy
- Policy Condition--The conditions that determine the set of users to which an identity policy applies
- Action on Apply Policy--The actions that CA Identity Manager takes when a user meets the policy conditions.
- Action on Remove Policy--The actions that CA Identity Manager takes when a user no longer meets the policy conditions.
- Apply Once--A flag that determines whether CA Identity Manager applies the policy when a user first meets the policy, or each time the user is synchronized.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.