Use this tab to create or modify a policy set member rule or an identity policy.
The policy set member rule limits the identity policy evaluation to users who meet the rule. If the rule is limited to small percent of the users, you can save significant policy evaluation time.
You can set these fields in an identity policy:
- Policy Name--Any name for the identity policy.
- Apply Once--Determines whether CA Identity Manager applies the policy when a user first meets the policy.
- Compliance--Flags this policy as a compliance policy. If this option is selected:
- CA Identity Manager can generate reports for users that are out of sync with compliance policies For more information, see the Administration Guide.
- The Compliance Violation action is visible in the Action on Apply Policy and Action on Remove Policy list boxes.
- Policy Condition--Sets the conditions that determine the set of users to which an identity policy applies.
- Action on Apply Policy--Determines the set of actions that CA Identity Manager performs when a user meets the conditions in the trigger rules for the policy.
- Action on Remove Policy--Specifies the set of actions that CA Identity Manager performs when a user no longer meets the conditions in the trigger rules.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.