Display Multiple Verification Questions At One Time
If users answer multiple questions to verify their identity, you can display those questions on a single screen.
Note: If a single screen displays multiple questions, the number of questions that a user has to answer is determined by the number of question and answer pairs that you add to the profile screen for primary verification, not the number of questions that you configure in the search screen for the task.
To display multiple verification questions on a single screen
- Configure the Forgotten Password Logical Attribute Handler for multiple question and answer pairs.
You can configure the ForgottenPasswordHandler in the User Console or the Management Console. For instructions, see the online help in the console that you want to use.
Add |VerifyQuestion1| , |VerifyAnswer1| pairs depending upon the number of questions you want to set.
- Navigate to the Configure Forgotten Password Search screen or Configure Forgotten User ID Search screen, if necessary.
- Enter the text that appears above the area where users supply verification information in the Prompt for Primary Verification Screen field.
- In the Profile Screen for Primary Verification field, select a screen definition, such as the Forgotten Password Verify screen.
- Modify the screen definition to include the Logical Attributes for each of the verification question and answer pairs that should appear on the screen. For example, add fields as follows:
|VerifyQuestion1| - Read only.
|VerifyAnswer1| - Write Required.
Note: For more information, see the online help for the ForgottenPasswordLogical Attribute Handler.
- Make sure that the Prompt for Secondary Verification Screen and Profile Screen for Secondary Verification fields are blank in the Configure Forgotten Password Search or Configure Forgotten User ID Search screen.
- Enter the number of questions that user must answer correctly in the Number of Questions field.
- Click OK.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.