Define the Profile for the Identity Policy Set
The Profile tab allows you to define basic properties for an identity policy set.
To define an identity policy set profile
- Select Policies, Manage Identity Policies, Create Identity Policy Set from the User Console.
You must be logged in to CA Identity Manager as a user with privileges to manage identity policies. The default System Manager role includes these privileges.
- Choose to create a new identity policy set or create a copy of an existing identity policy set.
- Enter a name for the identity policy set.
- Enter a category for the identity policy set.
The category groups identity policy sets with similar purposes for reporting. The Category field is required.
- Optionally, enter a description for the identity policy set.
- If you do not want to make the identity policy set available for use, clear the Enabled check box.
- When you have completed the Profile tab, select the Policies tab to create the identity policies for the identity policy set.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.