Customize the View Submitted Tasks Tab
You can customize the View Submitted Tasks tab as follows:
- Specify a different task name and tag.
- Change the default display properties. As installed, users see a search screen where they can enter criteria that determine the tasks that appear in the tab. You can configure the tab to automatically display the submitted tasks for a current day, preventing users from having to enter search criteria.
- Determine whether audit events appear in the Task Details page.
- Add an additional column to the task display.
- Specify the criteria for cancelling or resubmitting tasks and events.
Note: Certain task and event details may include data, such as salaries or passwords, that should not be displayed in clear text in the View Submitted Tasks tab. You can hide those attributes by specifying data classification parameters when you define the attributes in the directory.xml file. For more information about the directory.xml file, see the Configuration Guide.
You can configure the View Submitted Tasks tab by modifying the corresponding admin task.
To configure the View Submitted Tasks tab
- Click Roles and Tasks, Admin Tasks, Modify Admin Tasks.
The Select Admin Task page appears.
- Select Name or Category in the Search Admin Task where field, enter the string you want to search, and click Search.
CA Identity Manager displays the admin tasks that satisfy the search criteria.
- Select View Submitted Tasks, and click Select.
CA Identity Manager displays the task details for the View Submitted Tasks admin task.
- Click the Tabs tab.
The tabs that are used for View Submitted Tasks tab are displayed.
- Click the right arrow icon to edit the Submitted Tasks tab.
The tab details appear.
- Edit the fields to customize the View Submitted Tasks tab as needed. See Configuration Settings for the Submitted Tasks tab.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.