Customize the User History Tab
Administrators can customize the User History tab as follows:
- Specify a different task name and tag.
- Change the default display properties. By default, users can enter criteria that determines which tasks appear in the tab. Administrators can configure the tab to display the tasks for a current day automatically, preventing users from having to enter search criteria.
- Determine whether audit events appear in the Task Details page.
- Add a column to the task display.
- Specify the criteria for canceling or resubmitting tasks and events.
Follow these steps:
- Navigate to Roles and Tasks, Admin Tasks, Manage Admin Tasks.
The Select Admin Task page appears.
- Select Name or Category in the Search Admin Task where field, enter the string you want to search, and click Search.
CA Identity Manager displays the admin tasks that satisfy the search criteria.
- Select the task that includes the User History tab, and click Select.
CA Identity Manager displays the task details for the admin task.
- Click the Tabs tab.
- Click the Edit icon next to the User History tab.
The tab details appear.
- Edit the fields to customize the User History tab.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.