Connection Settings for BMC Remedy ITSM
Before you configure the settings for BMC Remedy ITSM, copy the SDK jar files from the BMC Remedy System to the server. These files enable communication between CA Identity Manager and BMC Remedy.
Follow these steps:
Valid on Windows and Linux
- On the BMC Remedy System, go to the following file:
- Copy the following SDK jar files:
- Save the copied jar files to the following location on the CA Identity Manager system:
- Restart your application server.
To integrate with BMC Remedy ITSM, provide the following parameters:
Defines the host that is used to connect to BMC Remedy ITSM.
Defines the port number that is used to connect to BMC Remedy ITSM.
Defines the user name that is used to connect to BMC Remedy ITSM.
Defines the password that is used to connect to BMC Remedy ITSM.
Defines the BMCRemedyClientURL that is used to connect to BMC Remedy ITSM.
Connection Settings for CA Cloud Service Management
(WebSphere) Retrieve Certificates From Server
To enable communication between CA Cloud Service Management and CA Identity Manager, retrieve certificates from the server and add them to the NodeDefaultTrustStore.
Follow these steps:
- In the WebSphere administrative console, expand Security, and click SSL certificate and key management.
- Under Configuration settings, click Manage endpoint security configurations.
- Select the appropriate outbound configuration to reach the (cell): <server-name>Node01Cell:(node):<server-name>Node01 management scope.
- Under Related Items, click Key stores and certificates, and click the NodeDefaultTrustStore key store.
- Under Additional Properties, click Signer certificates and Retrieve From Port.
- Enter the following parameters in the Host field:
host name: sm2t.saas.ca.com
- Click Retrieve Signer Information.
- Verify that the certificate information is for a certificate that you can trust.
- Click Apply and Save.
- Restart WebSphere.
You retrieved certificates from the server.
To integrate with CA Cloud Service Management, provide the following parameters:
Specifies the URL that is used to connect to CA Cloud Service Management system.
Specifies the user name that is used to connect to CA Cloud Service Management.
Specifies the password that is used to connect to CA Cloud Service Management.
- CACSMClient URL
Specifies the CACSMClient URL that is used for LaunchIncontext URL. LaunchIncontext redirects the end user to the specific CA Cloud Service Management service desk incident ID.
- (optional) Service Desk ProxyServer
Specifies any proxy server in the environment that is used to connect to CA Cloud Service Management.
- (optional) Service Desk ProxyPort
Specifies the proxy port that is set up and used to connect to CA Cloud Service Management.
- (optional) Service Desk ProxyUser
Specifies the user name that is used with the proxy server.
- (optional) Service Desk ProxyPassword
Defines the password of the proxy user name.
For more information about CA Cloud Service Management, see the CA Cloud Service Management documentation.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.