Enabling Work List Search Screen
You can enable the pre-configured search screens to find work items.
- In the Management Console, go to in Home, Environments, <environment>, Roles.
- Click Import. Import the file worklistsearch.xml from this location:
<INSTALL_LOCATION>\CA\IdentityManager\IAM Suite\Identity Manager\tools\worklistsearch
- Click Finish.
- Log into the CA Identity Manager environment.
- In the User Console, select Roles and Tasks, Admin Tasks, Modify Admin Task.
- Search for and select the View My Work List task.
- Select the Search tab. Click Browse.
A list of screen definitions appears.
- Click New.
A list of new screen types appears.
- Select Work List Search Screen and click OK.
- Enter details to configure the work list search screen and click OK.
The new search screen is added to the list of screen definitions
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.