Import Admin Tasks
Before mobile users can log in to CA Identity Manager, administrators register them in the User Console. The registration process generates an activation code and sends an email to the mobile user.
To support these activities, import a role definition file that adds the following functionality to an environment:
- Mobile configuration tasks
- Register User for Mobile App and Remove User from Mobile App tasks
- Policy Xpress policies that generate activation codes and unregister the mobile client from a user account.
- An email template for sending the email to mobile users
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the Management Console.
- Select Environments, then click the environment that supports the mobile app.
- Select Role and Task Settings, then click Import on the next screen.
- Select MobileApp-RoleDefinitions, then click Finish.
- Restart the environment.
- Add the following tasks to the System Manager role:
- Create Mobile Configuration
- Modify Mobile Configuration
- View Mobile Configuration
- Delete Mobile Configuration
- Register User for Mobile App
- Remove User from Mobile App
The new tasks are in the User and System categories.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.