Assign New Owners for Provisioning Roles
You can select one or more provisioning roles and assign owner policies to control who can modify the roles.
To assign new owners for provisioning roles
- Log into the User Console as a user with the System Manager role.
- Click Tasks, Roles, or click Roles, and Tasks.
- Click Provisioning Roles, Create Owner Policies for Provisioning Roles.
- Select one or more provisioning roles.
- Complete the Owners tab by adding owner rules that control who can modify this role.
- Click Submit.
Users who meet the new owner policies can modify the selected provisioning roles.
Copyright © 2015 CA Technologies.
All rights reserved.